Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How I came to be Becassine

I was started in 2007. I started out as a polish doll almost like the one here. Lindas hubby Randolph gently removed the head and replaced it with a round ball.


Linda sanded all the old stain from the body. Linda painted my whole body with flesh. Hey I even have shoes. She even put me a nice nose on. That is great cause now I can smell. i cannot see yet.


Oh Yippeeeeeee, now I can see. Hey I feel something on my head. I have no clothes but I have a hat.








It is Easter 2007 at Flintstone. I have no outfit of my own but Linda decided for Easter she will dres me in purple. I do not feel like Becassine not at all-I need my very own outfit. When will I ever get it. Linda says she will make me one-when i ask??? Soon/





I am here/

Now is july 2008 -- look at me I am undressed again-but wowwwwwwwwww I have stockings now. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Linda receives an envelope with red, green and black material in the mail. it is from a Hitty friend, kathleen. Wait isn't that the color that is in my outfit that I should be wearing. Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.





Yippeeeeeeee Yahooey-I am Becassine, I am dressed asI should be.


Here I am aren't I just so Cool/




I even have an umbrella . Linda says a friend Kimberly sent it just for me.








I---AM-----BECASSINE----









1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Linda! She turned out soooo cute!!!